So I got nominated for a Liebster Award by Orange Smoothy Knits. Very cool!
Sadly I don’t have enough fellow craft bloggers to nominate to meet the requirements, but that’s okay. I’m still buzzed to have had From This Cloth’s name put in the virtual hat.
Maybe some time in the future when I’ve accrued a few more weaver/knitter blogger peeps…
Still, I can happily answer the questions, because it’s just fun!
1. What is your dream vacation?
Stay in one of those villas in the Maldives that has a glass bottom so you watch the fish from your lounge room.
2. What is your favorite method of creating (knitting, crocheting, weaving, something else)?
Well, until I began weaving I’d have said knitting. I think weaving may turn out to really be “my craft”.
3. What creative achievement are you most proud of?
Hmm… many moons ago I knitted a long winter coat and I still wear and love it… but I am also a novelist and I think my current novel is my proudest achievement.
4. If you had a superpower, which one would it be?
Super strength… because it’s just so handy!
5. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Cold and sunny with clear blue sky and a few puffy clouds. Me, wearing a snuggly jumper and doing something creative with a cup of coffee and some chocolate on hand.
6. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
Assuming we ever do get to this point – I’d love to see the day humans stop going to war.
7. How did you get into the blogging world?
Writers tend to blog so I came to it through that. I have… um… a couple of blogs (should I admit to that?)
8. If money wasn’t an issue, where in the world would you live?
Paris. I love Paris.
9. What is your favorite show and why?
TV show? That’s a hard one. Probably the original Dr Who during the J.Pertwee/T. Baker years.
10. If you could recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what would it be?
Kakadu National Park. Amazing.
11. Do you have pets?
I have no pets currently, but there will be puppies at some point! Probably a rescue and then a little pup too. Some variety of small breed so I can get them to the vet in a carrier (no car).